Old Navy Haul

8:32 PM Unknown 0 Comments

haul...


Right now, Old Navy is having a huge sale & many of the items are least 30% off!



I don't own any checkered style tops like the one I purchased, so I thought this would be a great addition to my wardrobe especially for the autumn season :)

With the 50% discount at the store, I got the checkered top for $12.97 when it was originally priced at $25.94



The other three tops are all the same, but in white, grey, and black. These tops are grey for accessorizing with a scarf or a bold statement necklace.

It's always good to have a few plain tops for when you need to layer or accessorize without overpowering your outfit.

With the 50% discount, I got each shirt for $5.25, when it was originally $10.50

Happy shopping! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments: