Old Navy Canvas Boat Shoes Floral

9:26 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Old Navy Canvas Boat Shoes Floral...



I have been wearing these shoes with pretty much every outfit since school started. It's so easy to slip on & its closed toed for the cooler weathers in the morning, but great for when the temperature rises during the day.

Clearly, other people love them too because every time I wear them, I get compliments. :D

Even though they are neon and multicolored, it's still fairly simple to match with any clothing because the neon pop is subtle. 

I like to wear socks specially made for flats so they are hidden, but I'm not stinking up my shoes!

Every shoe pattern is different, so I spent some time at the store looking for the ones that matched the most and had a equal distribution of the different colors. I know, some of you don't care, but I did :P

Let me know in the comments of your go to shoes at the moment!

Here are some other pictures from all different angles: aerial, side, back, and front






You Might Also Like

0 comments: