RAIN BOOTS

6:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Rainy days...

Taken by myself

As you can tell from the photo, its autumn & ... it's raining.

I got my rain boots from Target about two years ago for $30. They are really thick and relatively warm.

I like that they aren't too loose and the opening isn't so wide that rain could get inside. It is the perfect size to wrap around my legs, but still enough room to tuck in my jeans.

The only thing I don't like about is walking for too long because since the rubber is so thick, it's hard to bend! I don't know if this is a problem for all rain boots, but in the car, I take my right boot off to drive. I tried driving with it on and I nearly had a heart attack. I end up pressing WAY too hard on the brake and gas pedals.

Normally, I wear my rain boots with jeans, sweater, and a jacket depending on how cool the weather is.

DON'T FORGET AN UMBRELLA!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: