Fall Favorites 2014

11:08 PM Unknown 0 Comments




y







:: Fall Favorites 2014 ::

It's that time of the year again! The crisp air, leaves turning color, & hot chocolate! Here are some of my fall favorites I've been using and enjoying this season. 












Had to add a photo of the tree!


I thought I could do something with this photo, the leaves laid perfectly in a neat circle, but I can't think of anything so here's a picture of a ring of leaves


I picked this lotion up while I was North Carolina over the summer and use it every night for my hands! It was $18.00 for a bottle this size, but totally worth it. It doesn't have a really strong scent. Milk and honey are great items to add to your daily beauty routine because it is rich in nutrients. 





Beyonce's Heat Rush perfume is such a lovely scent! My preference when it comes to perfume is sweet and light. Let me try to describe the scent to the best of my abilities... I feel like I'm in paradise because it smells sweet, tropical, and fruity all in one bottle. This is the 15 mL bottle and I believe the price was around $10-15. I've had this perfume for a while, but recently fell back in love with it




A beautiful copper color for the autumn season. This is Pure Ice in the shade Fast Lane. I think this is a great dupe for higher end brands such as OPI and Essie. The price of this polish from Walmart was roughly $2-3.



I don't actually know the price for this as it was a gift from a friend.  This is Lancome's Vintage Rose Sheen. Lancome's formula is so silky and smooth, it glides effortlessly on my lips. The color stays on fairly long also and its a beautiful my lips but better look. Its a sheer pink that makes your lips look rosy without people knowing you have lipstick on! 
This swatch isn't doing the color justice, but the lighting wasn't showing too well on my lips either :(


Lastly, have to rave about the EOS Summer fruit lip balm. I can't stop smelling it. I love love love any fruity scents (cucumber melon anything) Price range is about $3 for any EOS lip balm


random picture of lady bugs as I was shooting

Thank you for staying on the page, let me know in the comments what else you would like to see! What are your fall favorites this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: