Fresh Paint Nail Polish

6:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Recently went to Five Below and saw these Fresh Paint polishes. 
Originally, they are $2.00 each, but Five Below is holding a deal of 3 for $5.00 !




Fresh Paint Colors



I decided to pick three colors to try out and they did not disappoint!
First, the colors glides on super smoothly and the glitter polish was not clumpy.
Second, the colors are very opaque. I put on two layers and that was plenty.
glitter polish

creamy custard color

a light purple color with hints of pink

the color looks more purple on camera than in person

a creamy custard like color

beautiful layer to add on top of any polish

wearing the 'Passion Fruit' color with the 'Sugar Crush' layer on top

I would recommend this brand of polish to anyone who is looking for great color, but on a budget! Very afforable

I picked out the coconut color because I think it will look beautiful with Sugar Crush on top. I am not a huge fan of just white polish so this color is perfect :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: